The film has a very wide range of applications in the construction industry. Resistant to deformation and tearing. It provides excellent moisture, thermal, sound and vapour insulation. Used in building structures.
|Type||ERGOFOL Plus ||ERGOFOL Plus |
|Thickness [mm]||0,2 – 0,3 – 0,5||0,2|
|Standard sizes [m]||4x25 |
To Customer’s order, it is possible to produce custom sizes of films in any colour.
Information available on request.
- for damp-proof insulation of floors, screeds, underground parts of buildings and foundations
- for protection of thermal and acoustic insulation of floors
ERGOFOL PLUS Vapour-Barrier
- for use as a vapour barrier layer in wall, roof and ceiling structures
- for protection of thermal and acoustic insulation in frame structures of walls, roofs and ceilings
- broad scope of application
- high tear resistance
- high resistance to damage, cracks and mechanical deformation
- good flexibility
from category construction films